Coffee Tree LLC and its Roasters Mark brand -- distributorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsJava

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody had any updates regarding "refunds", or investigations on this whole thing?? I don't see much posted lately. Private message back if you want. If you put us all together, it's a large amount of money involved.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Larry (Lawrence) Amirto is the person listed as the president of Coffee Tree LLC in Florida. If you go to mugshots.com you can see Larry's picture. He has been arrested for similar crimes in the past. The banks have picture of Larry withdrawing funds from the Coffee Tree account. All of the banks used for this scheme have branches in Florida near Larry Amirto's house in Broward County.Make sure you are talking with authorities about the correct person. Yes, the name Dan Patrick was added to the LLC registry. But it was done electronically. Even if Dan Patrick is a person, Larry Amirto is responsible for the Coffee Tree actions. He is the president of the company.

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
How about all who are interested in an opportunity check out Organo Gold. This is no scam! With our company you get paid 7 ways ..
Hey, OG Coffee .. we just went thru over 100 posts about a coffee scammer and VOILA! Here you are now! You want people to take you seriously and trust in you and what you're offering? Then please provide the following:

• FULL NAME
  • HOME ADDRESS
  • BUSINESS ADDRESS
  • BUSINESS LICENSE # & STATE
  • FEIN #
  • FULL CUSTOMER LIST W/CONTACT INFO
  • HOW LONG IN BUSINESS?
  • GROSS INCOME FROM THIS BUSINESS FOR THE LAST 12 MONTHS
  • BANK ACCOUNT #s
  • SOCIAL SECURITY #
  • HIGH-RESOLUTION COPY OF ORIGINAL, LONG-FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE
  • BLOOD TYPE (IN CASE OF EMERGENCY)
  • MAKE & MODEL OF YOUR PRIMARY CAR W/VIN #, LICENSE PLATE #
  • NAMES AND PHOTOS OF ALL DEPENDENTS INCLUDING PETS
Failure to provide any of the above information will lead any potentially interested parties to tell you to GO GET STUFFED (UP, DOWN, & SIDEWAYS)..

Too bad Obama didn't have to fill out the same thing before submitting his petition to be President. If he did he surely would have failed miserably.

Len

angsrcast

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
i also was interested when i seen the add in the local newspaper, but the more research i did the more the work scam keept coming up,i asked to speak with one of there customers to see if they were happy with the product, i was told i could not contact any of there customers "scam" i was told i could only speak to one of there distributers that they appointed"scam" i was told by the distributor i could not contact any of his clients either"scam" i was told my money was guaranteed by paypal, and that it was to be used as a service, paypal told me that if its listed as a service they do not guarantee the money from the transaction"scam" if this company has been in business for so long why is it that my contact who i was supposed to send the money to thru paypal only had a paypal account for one month"scam" the more i dig the dirtier this company gets.. there is an actual legit company called coffee tree llc,roastersmark and they have nothing to do with this company and were very surprised when i contacted them to see if they were affiliated with this other company using there name.they were going to have their attorney's look into it.it all spells scam,scam,scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.