coffee wholesaler

westindiescoffee

Mar 11, 2005
Visit site
Greetings all,

I realize that there is a "Bean" forum, but I thought it appropriate to post here as well.

I am in the process of opening a specialty coffee shop in the Caribbean and am trying to find a reputable (preferably fair trade and shade grown) coffee wholesaler that is willing to ship to the Caribbean. Specifically, I would like to hear recommendations from the customers of wholesalers and the experiences they have had.

I raise this question because I have emailed eight wholesalers in the past week and not one of them has responded to my requests. That being said, they could all be extremely busy with no extra time to respond to email, however, if I am going to do business with someone it would be nice to see a response within a twenty-four hour period.

Thank you in advance for any and all insights!

Kind regards,
MH.
------------------------------------

ARNAUD

Dec 30, 2005
france
Visit site
dear Sir,

I would be glad to supply you the coffee beans you wish.
As the main importer and dealer of coffee beans in france, we are used to selling coffee to Caribean islands.
Should you need more details about our company, feel free to get in touch with us.
regards

olivier-langlois.com

MatthewK

Mar 29, 2006
DC, CA
Visit site
The Giving Bean, LLC is a 100% Fair Trade Artisan Coffee Roasting Company. We would be willing to ship internationally. We have many blends to choose from, we even roast custom blends for our customers.
As far as our Espresso it is second to none. And if you are looking for a private label we can handle that too.

Let's talk and get you some samples.

Matthew