CoffeeBlog

coffeeblog

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Hello to everyone. This is my first post here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if not, please move it. I have purchased a domain called coffeeblog.com and I don't really know what to do with it. I've set up a blogging script and gone live with the site, but that's about it. I don't have the time or inclination to "blog", so I'm looking for writers/coffee addicts/caffeine junkies who might be interested is using the site to publish their ideas/thoughts/rants or ???

If you are interested in or have ideas for the site, I am open to all offers and proposals. You can post here, pm me, email me at [email protected] or just go to the site and post something: http://www.coffeeblog.com

Thanks!

Carl

coffeeblog

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
I've added a link. It won't produce much traffic at this point since my site gets literally nothing. But maybe later on it will :grin:

BaristaTrainer

Oct 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Visit site
Hi Carl,

Great URL ... I think the biggest hurdle is to create a site that people want to come to on a daily basis, and one they feel comfortable posting on. Many of the forum sites have built up a large user base over time. A few months ago I released a site where you can blog, write articles, stories, etc. called http://vivabarista.com and it is slowly building. It is run and maintained by baristas for barsitas and those in the coffee industry. Link exchange?

Also while we are on the subject the same offer goes out to all CoffeeForums user if you would like to contribute to the site.

It is great to see so much information and informative sites online.

- M

coffeeblog

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Thanks BaristaTrainer. I love the domain too. I've added a link to your site. Now your traffic should go through the roof :grin:

Hopefully if a few people start finding my site, someone will come forward with a proposal.

Carl

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey C.B., welcome aboard :) Coffee Blog, sounds great. Although I've never blogged before...At least not during the day light hours. :oops: No wait, you're talking about writing stuff...Just kddding, I think that's a great idea. Heck I'm willing to swap links with you... :D ...Checked out your site, and like it. But be careful of some of these characters here, they're a scurvely lot :twisted: