coffeereview site

Tomasm

Apr 14, 2018
Visit site
I used to follow coffee review . com a lot before for my coffee reviews and seeing what is the best coffee in the marketplace.

What about you guys? Any sites that you guys follow for coffee reviews?

Serafino

Jan 28, 2019
Visit site
I used to do this also. About 10 years ago I used them to locate my favorite roaster. I eventually found out from a local roaster that they charge the roasters to do the reviews, which reduced my motivation to check them out a bit. My favorite roaster keeps reducing quantities and raising prices so I am now on the hunt for a special roaster again and will see what the old site is up to, but I am also interested in other sources of sophisticated (or I should perhaps rather say complete) reviews of coffee.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
About 10 years ago I lost my plot on my director of ops. He had been sending my coffee in to that site and paying them to review them. I laughed and asked him to look at our descriptions of our coffees and compare them to what he writes...gonna be close. Sadly I researched who was sponsors of his site then looked to see if they had any bad reviews...not one.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
About 10 years ago I lost my plot on my director of ops. He had been sending my coffee in to that site and paying them to review them. I laughed and asked him to look at our descriptions of our coffees and compare them to what he writes...gonna be close. Sadly I researched who was sponsors of his site then looked to see if they had any bad reviews...not one.

Between that and professional reviews most websites these days just shove Google bot reviews which makes things even worse.

GoodTimesTed

Jan 19, 2021
New Jersey
Visit site
I used to follow coffee review . com a lot before for my coffee reviews and seeing what is the best coffee in the marketplace.

We've just started getting reviews on our individual coffees at gtcoffeeco.com, but I know you're looking for something much more broad. I could only say that, as a procurer of coffee, it's tough out there to get reliably sourced and grown beans - so just because you have liked one strain of coffee historically does not mean it will always remain the same. I have found you're better off finding the companies that try their best to source those beans, and do not just settle.

Sometimes.... Trial & Error

sweet.liam999

Mar 10, 2021
Visit site

I am an owner of a coffee shop in NYC and I follow a website name as espressocoffeebrewers.com, they have recipes, reviews and blogs on coffee and coffee machines.

Envy_part

Apr 19, 2021
Visit site
Some popular coffee related websites are:

Coffeer Review . com

CoffeeDetective . com

Coffee Geek . com

CafeVirtuoso . com

Roasty Coffee . com