Come on guys, join the research & find out more about co

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Hey, my friends. Do you have a nice day?

Many thanks to one of you who has joined the research on fairtrade.

I know you guys are very special and wise in coffee drinking, roasting etc. Come on. join my fairtrade coffee survey, I promise the results're gonna be very interesting. If you like, I'll let you know of the findings don't miss out.

Say "YES". :lol:

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Great!

I love you guys more and more. Thanks for your enthusiasm for fairtrade coffee.

Looking for more volunteers.

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Amazing replies from you guys

Hi guys

I've received a number of replies from dear you, all high "quality" answers (like the way you make your favorite coffee).

You made me shamed by my knowledge towards coffee. I should have a more specific coffee questionnaire. :oops:

Hereby I want to say thank you very much to Alun_evans, Coffee Guy and ElPugDiablo for your contributions.I'm glad to see different positions that you consider or judge coffee. Your point of view will be greatly valuable to my research.

Hope to see more responses to this topic. :D

Ellen

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Hello neglid

I don't know where you got those "misrepresenting" information from. I do believe what I'm doing is purely academic and I'm reporting the truth. I'm happy with any results that come out of the research, even nobody says he is going to buy fiartrade coffee online, that's fine.

Thank you very much for caring my research. Hope you enjoy your cup of coffee.

Ellen

Its OK Ellen, Neglid was just pointing out that in the industry (particular in the past), there have been a couple of cases of fraud- primarily involving "hot" marketable coffee origins- one being Kona, the other Blue Mountain. His point, I believe, is just to give you some information showing this- not for any other reason. While all of us at Coffee Forums believe in the principles of fair and equitable trade relationships, some of us a skeptical about the mechanisms which have grabbed "fairtrade" by the horns. In many case its now the tail wagging the bull, and not the other way around. It is probably the thing that really annoys the roasters and retailers amongst us.

Keep up with the research- who knows, maybe your findings will indeed help us in the Industry. :grin: