Cool new i-Phone Coffee app

BaristaCoffeeBoff

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi people,

I've been working on a little iPhone app to collate recipes for the aeropress, v60 and French press. The recipes will be updated regularly and new brew methods will be added.

Features Include:- Connection to a large database of recipes, free updates for life, get new recipes as soon as they are available and enjoy different coffees (requires an internet connection)
- 3 Brew methods including V60, Aeropress and french press (more coming soon)
- Easy to follow recipe guides, clear concise steps and icons get that perfect coffee every time.
- Hints system allows for extra information in each coffee step below the timer
- Timer system to guide you through the recipe,alerts for each stage of the process, never get the timings wrong again.
- Quick brew select, load the last coffee you made with one button press
- Set your preferred unit for coffee including: Grams,Oz,Tablespoons,Scoops
- Set your preferred units for water including: Grams, Ml, Oz

Grab it here: (unfortunately the forum will not let me post links or images, but searching for "Barista Coffee Boff" on google should give you a link to the app on the itunes store.

There's also a lite version of the app coming soon which is COMPLETELY FREE but has limited recipes and won't feature the updates. I'll post a link to it soon.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 170
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
just downloaded the lite version. Great idea! will pass it on to my customers and maybe they will purchase the full version.
Good Luck

BaristaCoffeeBoff

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chast,

Thanks for the kind comments, please do let me know if you can think of anything too improve the app, @beantree, an android version is in the works at the moment, so when we get close i'll post a link here.

Regards
Richard

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Gave the link to several customers and see what they say. Check out the app from Acaia scales. Might get some ides from them. I think it is great as it. Don't over complicate it