Cuisinart EM-200 parts question

tomcrete

Feb 12, 2022
crete ne
Visit site
My Cuisinart EM-200 developed a leak so I took it apart and found the tube that had come loose. However, in the process I found a wire that had become disconnected. Maybe it was disconnected before or maybe I fat fingered & pulled it loose. Regardless of the cause, I wanted to get the wire reconnected but needed to chisel off some plastic to get to the connection. Once I did, I found that the wire (3 of them actually) weren't physically wired to anything and I'm not sure what this item is or what it's function might be. The first pic is of the item once removed from the base. Water from the tank goes in one side and out the other. At first, I thought this might be a pump but it's not. In fact, from holding it up to a bright light, it appears to have no metallic parts inside. The second pic is of the 3 wires that go into a single connector that go into a slot just below the small circle in the middle of the white plastic part in the first pic. I'm stumped by 2 things about this. First is that the single, black connector in the 2nd pic does not connect to anything in white plastic piece. It just sits in a slot. Is this nothing more than a temperature sensor? Water flowing thru that white plastic piece would be coming from the reservoir in the back of the unit so should be room temp. The other thing that puzzles me is the flow within that white plastic piece. If you look closely, you will see what looks like flow direction arrows. However, if I blow gently into what looks like the inlet, there's no flow. If I blow into what looks like the outlet, air flows freely and out the other side. Any insights? Thanks, Tom

IMG_1191.JPGIMG_1193.JPG

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Hey everyone, sorry for bumping old thread.

Actually, I recently got myself a Ninja Coffee Maker, and I'm loving it! The aroma and taste are just fantastic. However, I seem to have misplaced the manual that came with it. I'm trying to explore all the features and settings to make the most out of my brews.

If anyone has a digital copy of the Ninja Coffee Maker manual or any tips on how to optimize its performance, I would greatly appreciate it. Let's share our experiences and knowledge to brew that perfect cup of coffee every time.

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
Hey everyone, sorry for bumping old thread.

Actually, I recently got myself a Ninja Coffee Maker, and I'm loving it! The aroma and taste are just fantastic. However, I seem to have misplaced the manual that came with it. I'm trying to explore all the features and settings to make the most out of my brews.

If anyone has a digital copy of the Ninja Coffee Maker manual or any tips on how to optimize its performance, I would greatly appreciate it. Let's share our experiences and knowledge to brew that perfect cup of coffee every time.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!