CUP SLEEVES??

chicago

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for good pricing on cup sleeves. Everything I've seen so far has been way more than what I expected. I know we are talking cents, but I was looking for something in the $.02 - $.04 range. And I would have liked to customize and go with a "plainer looking" cup. Any suggestions??

I have seen the ones where you can advertise for other companies and they are free, but really not interested in advertising for someone else. We are a mobile cafe and would benefit from some type of logo on our sleeve or cup! Any help or advice would be great!!! I've been looking for a while!

Thanks!!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
To be honest I wouldn't use hot paper cups at all, eliminating the need for sleeves (a.k.a. jackets). I've tried a few different designs of sleeves on paper cups and found them not doing a great job of insulating or staying on the cups at all. Even had customers slide them off and toss them in the trash moments after receiving the cup.

The only hot cups I will ever use is the Dart Fusion. They are foam, but have a thick wall construction, have excellent insulating properties and are very durable. Many people think using foam is the end-all of this planet, but in depth research has shown the materials/construction methods used in hot paper cups is just as destructive to the environment as foam. You can put 200 degree water in a Fusion cup and it feels almost at room temperature in the hand.

Paper hot cups and required jackets cost a fair amount more than the Fusion cups as well. The only mildly negative thing I have found with the Fusion is they do take up a little more room when stacked because of the thickness. And no this isn't an ad for Dart products, just that I have found them to be the best hot and cold cups/lids on the market and are cheaper than comparable brands. Later!

Kenneth3

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Custom take out offered me my sleeves at .034 per sleeve. their cases came with 2000 sleeves for 68 bucks! pretty darned good quality too!
hope this helps!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I find it amusing that so many people dog foam cups only to use hot paper cups/sleeves and look how much added waste it is when all those sleeves/cups end up in a landfill somewhere. How many people actually recycle/compost their coffee cups? Very few! Later!

mog911

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
----------------------- Better Paper Cup better quality not need sleeve, We can make -------------------------------------

We design and make best materials recycling or SGS Certificate Paper Cups for International Worlds.

If any questions, please contact me. Skype: mog911
We can all paper cups manufactur for you.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
You guys are getting great prices. The price I get is $0.13 per sleeve on a 12 case custom kraft order with 1 colour plus shipping.

btw....I looked at Custom Take Out. It is a pet peeve of mine that he company does not tell you where they are. I mean, am I buying China product ? ....a country with known high quality control.......NOT.

Last edited: