Curious Question: Do you prefer dark, medium or light roast? ?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Do you prefer dark, medium or light roast?

Hello ClaysCafe,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. Do you roast the coffee that you sell, or does someone do it for you?

I usually prefer coffees that are medium roast, but it really depends on the coffee.

Even though I lean towards a medium roasted coffee, some coffees taste more flavorful at a lighter roast, and some taste better at a darker roast. There are so many factors. It's really difficult to select one particular level of roast for everything.

~ Rose

AWink

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
I prefer medium roasts, similar to a light roast you can often still taste some of the qualities of where the beans were grown and similar to a dark roast you get that bold, full flavor. Best of both worlds in my opinion!

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I think the answer to such a question really depends on the type of brew method one prefers. I typically use french press. My preferred roast is somewhere between medium and dark.

thurai

May 1, 2021
Visit site
Hello frinds any body tell me how to make flavour coffee beans after roasted how to mix flavour to the beans
Sorry i have to interduce my self first i am from canada Ontario

Snoop_Menuce

Sep 17, 2019
Visit site
My favorite In order are light, dark, and medium..,I like the light because it has a touch of coffee and caffeine and a little kick but not too bold or strong