Customized paper cups?!

espresso2rm

Jul 13, 2005
Visit site
It seems to take an act of Congress to get some movement froma dist for the benefit of the independant to compete in the customized world of paper cups. Who out there has beaten the system and how? IP seems to want such high numbers otherwise don't waste their time! So I'm cuious if anyone in the central coast of Ca would like to lend a hand in a solution for the new guy that wants a better presentation without such the high costs?

Thank you all.

harpua

May 17, 2006
Visit site
Custom Sleeves instead

Have you ever looked into using a generic blank paper cup then customizing the sleeve?

You should be able to get sleeves customized with logo for less than $50 per 1000.

If you don't want your COGS to increase then try to cross promote with another local business and have thier logo on there also, just make them pay for the sleeves.

aeneas1

Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
or decals...

consolidated label produced my coffee bag labels and they turned out absolutely perfect; couldn't be happier - i feel that consolidated label offers the absolute best value in terms of price, service and turnaround. i worked with melinda who you could probably ask for...

for the best price possible, keep your art work limited to just once color (which translates into 1 plate) - by using different shades of the same color, it is absolutely amazing how "colorful" your one color design can be.

here is a decal sample from cl's website:

coffee-alterra-big.gif

here is a sample of the "different" colors possible using just one color:

1ColorB.jpg

almico

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I hate sleeves. I've always hates sleeves, even before I got into the coffee business.

I haven't found anyone to print less than 75,000 cups of each size. I would do it, but I have no place to store 300 cases of coffee cups!!

I've been stamping cups for the past 3 years. It works well with a good stamper. I used double-wall kraft cups and stamps from here: I use these https://www.thestampmaker.com/rubber-stamps/maxlight-pre-inked-stamps.aspx They have a barrier film that prevents the ink from smearing.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 5.15.15 PM.png