Decent coffee bean that I can grind at home?

rooster

Jan 25, 2004
Visit site
Good morning all:
I am new to this Discussion Forum and am desperate to find a decent coffee bean that I can grind at home, for breakfast.
Can anyone suggest any brand that I can buy in the Boca Raton, Florida area, or must I use a mail order supplier?
All recommendations will be much appreciated.

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
this is the Weirdest thing. I read this post, then look through my email spambox, and bocajava is sending me spam for some NEW! Gourmet Duet Free Coffee Maker ...

It isn't my thing to trust anything that befalls my inbox from a spam network so I dunno what to say about bocajava affiliating their products with spam ... i dunno

It may be a good time to note that is part of my real life job, anti-spam tactics. So i've grown a natural disdain for all things spam including the luncheon meat.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have not had the coffee myself...but have spoken with the owner several times..and he seems commited to putting out high quality product

donlp37

Feb 15, 2004
Nashville
Visit site
What type of roast and flavor do you like in a coffee?

Most people enjoy a lighter coffee in the morning due to a little more caffiene that they contain. A good quality Costa Rican or Guatemalan regular roast are always enjoyable. Still, I prefer not to get wired in the morning and then crash in the afternoon, so I'll drink French roast or darker coffees all day long. If you like some flavor punch with the caffiene, try a light roast Sumatran.

UBETracker

Mar 20, 2004
Visit site
Avoid BocaJava!!

BocaJava is a shady spammer. They send out millions of unsolicited email messages through their spam provider OptInRealBig run by a spammer with a criminal record. So, all your lovely contact information at BocaJava you use to order, might wind up back in the hands of a criminal. Do you really want that?

In short, there are far more reputable places online to buy stuff. Avoid BocaJava at all costs!