Digestion problems !

darek_k

May 25, 2005
Visit site
hi everyone,
I take 7-8 cups of coffee in a day , from last 5-6 days digestion system become so weak, cann't explain .is it cause of too much coffee? now i just taking 2-3 cups of coffee a day .please advise me.

thankx

love8me

Jul 5, 2006
Visit site
you'd better cut on the number of cups. coffee can cause hyperacidity so better make sure you take something with your coffee or better yet, eat first before your first cup. :wink:

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
well

might be easier to answer this if you could define..."become so weak". Sounds like the coffee is effecting more than your stomache

Seen too many shrooms in my day to stomache them...liguified, fried, stuffed or grown in a lab dish. Good way to ruin a pizza.

Healthyme15

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Indigestion maybe a result of too much caffeine. To solve your digestion problem, you can use an herbal supplement that is very effective. We call this supplement as Mimonis Digestic, which is purely organic.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hi everyone,
I take 7-8 cups of coffee in a day , from last 5-6 days digestion system become so weak, cann't explain .is it cause of too much coffee? now i just taking 2-3 cups of coffee a day .please advise me.

thankx

Medically proven that too much coffee can be the cause of digestion problem. there are two things in Coffee that cause it. Caffeine & Acidity of coffee.
So, i guess... if you drink De-caffeinated cold-brewed coffee, that will solve the problem.

clipart125

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Drinking too much coofee can be harmfull to health but drinking regularly can make you healthy as well:coffeecup:..Drinking the coffee with some other food an be cause for your all this shit..as you dercrease the daily number of coffee cups then i hopw it will be better in some time !:coffeespill:

HoneyDew

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
if you drink too much caffeine is quite likely you will have several digetive complications that I myself did experience like:

heartburn: caffeine makes your stomach sphincter relax, as well as it will stimulate your stomach to produce way more acid than it was supposed to, and then it comes up your throat burning everything on its way.
gastritis: if you drink a lot with your belly empty, there you go, lots of acid floating around with nothing to chew on
and finally....

DIARRHEA

if you got to the point to be s******* in your pants you should retreat mr., too much caffeine is laxative. Each body has its own tolerance rate, don't overboard. Is really paramount that you also eat more as you increase the consumption of coffee because, besides increasing the amount of acid in your stomach and working as a laxative, it also boosts your metabolism, perfect recipe to diarrhea. Take care and don't dehydrate.