Digital marketing

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Trust me dude, digital marketing is always a great idea, as long as it is done in a proper way! Just like someone said above, the digital marketing, is probably one of the best ways and mediums to promote any kind of business, and it does not depend on the domain that you are working in. Trust me, a proper website can bring a hell a lot of new customers to you! However, you will have to spend big money and a lot of nerves on it. You should work a lot on your website, so it is going to be unique and great, work as much as you can on the seo so it would be as high on google as possible. Trust me, these are big money spent, and those big money are well spent. If you are not sure about the importance of seo, you can read this article https://dm4l.co.uk/seo-agency/how-to-merge-website , it helped me as well to understand the importance of search engine optimization.

Last edited:

CoffeeLegends

May 7, 2020
Kuala Lumpur
Is digital marketing worth it for a coffee shop? Will my money be well spent?:?
How many customers can a site bring me?
Yes, digital marketing is necessary these days, if you have a small coffee shop then you can do bit by yourself.

• Create Google My Business Listing (Post Every Day) - You can create your free site with GMB
  • Create Bing/Apple Maps Listing
  • Create Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat Page (Ask your customer to click and share your coffee shop)
There could be more things that you can do by your own or you can take your wife or kids helps for doing this.
One of the guy shared these with me and now I'm passing on the information. Also if you're looking for some agency to head start then you should SearchOptiMark

Happy to help!

Last edited:

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Digital marketing uses electronic devices to convey promotional messaging and measure its impact. The main power of this kind of deal is the possibility of promoting your product. In this sphere, you should definitely know how to place your outcome on that point when everybody wants to have it and wants to obtain it. I know that many companies use a different kinds of cheats to increase their number of clients. I know at least three businesses that use https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ as a source of their result's preferment. This is an essential part of online marketing that can not be excluded.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Digital marketing uses electronic devices to convey promotional messaging and measure its impact. The main power of this kind of deal is the possibility of promoting your product. In this sphere, you should definitely know how to place your outcome on that point when everybody wants to have it and wants to obtain it. I know that many companies use a different kinds of cheats to increase their number of clients. I know at least three businesses that use https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ as a source of their result's preferment. This is an essential part of online marketing that can not be excluded.

This is a terrible way to grow your IG... you will gain tons of ghost accounts and your IG reputation will slowly go down (getting less shown)

urtechydarling

Aug 27, 2021
Portugal
Is digital marketing worth it for a coffee shop? Will my money be well spent?:?
How many customers can a site bring me?
I suggest you shouldn't underestimate the power of digital marketing. With the right people and the right tools, your small coffee shop can grow like you've never seen. But there are lots of things to consider when advertising your coffee shop online

1. The Demographics (or your target market, are they on social media? Do they have internet? lol cuz others doesn't esp in 3rd world countries!)
2. Your budget (How much are you willing to spend in Marketing?)
3. Social Media (Do you already ahve accounts set up?)
3. Website (Do you already have one? If you don't, then you should hire a UX/UI developer, again do you have a budget?)
4. SEO (Do you want to be on the first page of google when someone search "coffee shop near me"? Then you should invest in SEO)

I'm not saying that all these should be done all at once. Baby steps will still help you reach where you wanna go. You can only say "money well spent" when you have attained what you want to attain, for example, are you willing to spend $1000 a week just to have a high exposure on the net? Think again. I hope you decide wisely.