DO you drink coffee mostly for taste or energy?

Hoosier

Sep 2, 2018
Visit site
My first instinct was to say energy, but I don't think that's true for me anymore. Now it's really a break for me... a calming experience even.

Koverland

Apr 29, 2021
Visit site
Hi, I finally found an interesting topic about dependence, and I want to share my story with you. Coffee became my second addiction, which I got from my addiction to online games. Because I often play games, I practically do not sleep, and coffee helps me a lot. I have been playing League of Legends for over 7 years, and I am still interested in this game. Constant updates and massive events make me spend 12-14 hours a day playing LOL. Since I bought an account at lolfinity, I started playing more, and coffee has become the only drink I drink. I am sure that this will affect my health in the future, but I do not want to change anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 37603

I've always wondered if people actually love the taste, or if they just drink it for caffeine and energy.
I personally do it for both, because a lot of coffee beans don't taste amazing, but after many years I found some beans the taste great. I started out doing it just for caffeine and energy though.
This looks like a good thread for me to jump in on. Been lurking off and on for a while.

The taste, absolutely.

I limit my coffee consumption because A/ caffeine makes me twitchy and B/ I've never tasted a decaf coffee that really appealed to my taste buds.

I roast my own beans, and I usually make V60 brews. I favor medium/medium light roasts. I have a strong preference for African beans, but New World coffees make a nice change from time to time. I occasionally use an Aeropress, but I prefer the brightness and clarity of a good V60 brew.