Do you like reading?

Ronaldooo

Jul 29, 2020
I absolutely adore reading books. But of course, they have to be books that interest me.
I'm currently reading Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King. Most people nowdays mostly listen audiobooks. I love to read on e-books torrent sites

Last edited:

cardfouncele1985

Jan 13, 2021
I love reading. I've been reading since I was 5. My grandma taught me how to read before I went to school. I love reading anything - newspaper, blogs, books, magazines, even reviews like edusson review. But most of all I like reading fiction. If I start reading a new book, I forget basically about everything - food, sleep, even job sometimes.

OakleyJenkins

Jan 22, 2021
I adore reading. I'm reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (HPMOR) now. is a Harry Potter fan fiction by Eliezer Yudkowsky

Seobtaar

Jan 28, 2021
United States, El Paso, TX
Personally, I love not only reading but also writing! I often read technical literature related to WEB development, but I write all kinds of articles for blogs! I write to order, so the topics are different! For example, the last work is interguard reviews, in which I wrote about the interaction of different software products with each other.

Last edited:

streem26

Apr 20, 2016
I love reading.
I was one of those people who preferred a physical book and was super hesitant to take up an e-reader. I was gifted a kindle for Christmas this past year and wow! I have read SO many books since I got my kindle (I track them on my digital planner also), and I don’t miss reading physical books like I thought I might.

Last edited: