Do you make your own flavored coffee?

Noentrobcap

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I do it and it's really good if you are on a budget or simple don't want to spend money on all those flavored coffees or capsules. And best of all your ingredients are all natural.
Can I give you some suggestions?
All the recipes are made by placing the additional ingredient together with the ground coffee.

Chocolate: add 1 tsp pure cocoa
Cinammon: Between 1/4 tsp to 1 tsp.
Ginger: Beware, it's strong, try a pinch the first time and then adjust depending on personal tastes.

These three are basically those that I use. There are other choices such as: adding 1 whole clove, 1 peppercorn, or any spice you may think of.

Of course this is not for everyday coffee, but from time to time I like a variation...
If the flavored coffee is to be made more often, one can premix it and keep it packaged.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Shadow!

Of the 24 different syrup flavors that you have on-board, which ones are the most popular?

This past week, I've had lots of requests for coffee with a shot of Irish Creme or chocolate mint syrup. A couple of weeks ago, caramel was a popular choice.

Rose

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Hi Shadow!

Of the 24 different syrup flavors that you have on-board, which ones are the most popular?

This past week, I've had lots of requests for coffee with a shot of Irish Creme or chocolate mint syrup. A couple of weeks ago, caramel was a popular choice.

Rose

Depends on the location since we are mobile in operation. Some of the more popular are Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Caramel and Hazelnut.