double drive thru building

pgoodenb

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi, in your opinion, what size double drive thru coffee shop is best to start out with? (Not too big, not too crowded). What do you think of Bear Creek Coffee Co.? Has anyone ever used a Morgan building? Do you recommend having an icemaker, if so what model/size and what cost. What about Alex Fisenko...good recomendation?

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.

You can use the "search" feature to look for specific keywords, such as, "Alex Fisenko" and read a number of messages about him and his reputation (you'll be glad that you did). The answers that you are seeking are most likely aready here.

Best of success,

Andrew

pgoodenb

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I still didn't find anything on Morgan buildings. I was wondering if I should buy plans for approx $7,500 and have a local contractor build it, or go to www.morganusa.com and try to explain to them what i want or need. Also, there is no feedback on Bear Creek Coffee Company. I haven't checked the forum on City Brew. I'll be doing that next.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hi pgoodenb:

Have you secured your location already? If not, consider doing that first before you start looking for someone to build your building. Sometimes prices can change especially if you are a long ways off from opening. You can always find a builder to consult with when the time is right. :wink:

edhagan

Jun 15, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Drive-Thru Size

I had a drive-thru designed by an architect and and built by a friend of mine three years ago. The building was just the right size - 400 sq ft. It is portable, so I had it build off site and trucked to the site. I just sold it so I can move to another city. If you would like to see the building, send me your e-mail. It has two drive-thru windows and two walk-up windows and looks like a national franchise. I just sold a copy of the blue prints to someone who wanted to copy the building to use as a drive-thru coffee kiosk.

Ed
[email protected]