drink recipes

JC

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
I''m starting a new coffee business. Where is the best place to find drink recipes? Also, how can I figure out the quantity of ingredients based on a 12, 16, 20 oz cup? I know the 12 oz cup is 1 shot of espresso, 16 oz cup is 2 shots. Is a 20 oz cup 3 shots? And, how do I know how many ounces of chocolate, syrup or milk for each size cup? The recipes that I''m finding only address one size and it''s usually a very small size. Thanks for helping a newbie...

G5dave

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
ingredients

As far as the syrups go, Its is a taste thing, When i order a hot moca i have to tell them 1 or 2 pumps of chocolate, if i dont they put in 5 or so! I would make a choice for the customer like asking them mildly sweet or very sweet, just a thought. I found some great recipes at this other site java dudes coffee.com, pretty good stuff!
later

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Re: ingredients

G5dave said:
As far as the syrups go, Its is a taste thing, When i order a hot moca i have to tell them 1 or 2 pumps of chocolate, if i dont they put in 5 or so! I would make a choice for the customer like asking them mildly sweet or very sweet, just a thought. I found some great recipes at this other site java dudes coffee.com, pretty good stuff!
later

Sounds like most mochas I've ordered, overpowered by the sugary chocolate syrup and hardly any coffee taste.

surendra87

Apr 25, 2009
Visit site
ok, i found this book that is called: Start and Run Your Own Coffee Shop and Lunch Bar (2009)

i can download it and get it for you if you are still interested cause i noticed that this post is very old. i never red the book but i can get it free for u guys.

http://www.amazon.com/Start-Your-Coffee ... 31&sr=11-1

thats the amazon link for it, but like i said, if u still want it, no need to buy it

pm me and let me know.