Drinking chocolate?

Blue Monkey Too

Feb 11, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone tried it? Selling it? Is it profitable? How is it made and dispensed? Any suggestions or opninons on this new product would be appreciated. Trying to decide whether or not to offer it.

beefybean

Sep 20, 2005
Austin, TX therabouts
Visit site
I would suggest whipping it up on your steam wand before dropping 500+ on a new piece of equipment that will generate an impressive amount of waste if the product goes unsold.

Several products out there, look in Fresh Cup.

Alex_chef2000

Nov 13, 2005
Querétaro, Mexico
Visit site
Blue Monkey Too said:
Has anyone tried it? Selling it? Is it profitable? How is it made and dispensed? Any suggestions or opninons on this new product would be appreciated. Trying to decide whether or not to offer it.

Hi there, we openned last September 1! and wehave a chocolate machine called "La Chocolatera", but we are now not using it because we sell like 15 to 20 chocolate drinks everyday. It is a nice to have, but no necessary machine.

You can start steaming your chocolate drinks and if you notice that you are selling more than 50 chocolate drinks per day, it is time for buying the machine.

We use the Bellagio "sipping chocolate" from wwwcaffedamore.com which is one of the best.

Regards from Mexico,

Alex.:
[email protected]

chocolateshot

Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
The Chocolate Shot

I also have "La Chocolatera" also known as The Chocolate Shot and I love it.

The best thing about it is that if you only serve 15 to 20 drinks per day like Alex, you can simply remove the entire beverage container and refridgerate it. It justs lifts off the machine base with no mess. Another great thing about the machine is that the clear beverage container prominently showcases the product.

This is much better than mixing individual drinks because The Chocolate Shot puts the product in the customer's view so they will inquire about it.

We also use Bellagio Sipping Chocolate and it is soooo good![/url]

chocolateshot

Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
The Chocolate Shot

I also have "La Chocolatera" also known as The Chocolate Shot and I love it.

The best thing about it is that if you only serve 15 to 20 drinks per day like Alex, you can simply remove the entire beverage container and refridgerate it. It justs lifts off the machine base with no mess. Another great thing about the machine is that the clear beverage container prominently showcases the product.

This is much better than mixing individual drinks because The Chocolate Shot puts the product in the customer's view so they will inquire about it.

We also use Bellagio Sipping Chocolate and it is soooo good!