Dropship Coffee?

monkeymojo4u

Dec 10, 2004
Visit site
Hello, I am interested in starting an online coffee business. We are looking for a supplier that is willing to dropship orders to customers, but I am not sure where to start.

We own a design studio and we build high end turnkey business for clients. We would also be interested in building websites for clients to feature products from the supplier. We are able to send many new resellers every single week, which would make the suppliers effort in this well worth it.

However so far I have had little luck in finding a coffee supplier that offers this. If anyone on this forum would be willing to work with us on this project, please let me know. Or if someone here is reading this, and knows of a company that is willing to dropship, please let me know as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Regards
Hal

monkeymojo4u

Dec 10, 2004
Visit site
Hello

Thanks for the replys. I posted a few PMs to each of you but have not heard anything back. Please let me know if you did not get it.

You can also email me directly at:
info (at) evancesolutions.com

Thanks again.

Regards
Hal

King of Java

Oct 12, 2004
Visit site
drop ship

The term drop shipping means that when your customer orders an item from you, you forward the order on to your supplier, who then fills the order & ships the item directly to your customer. This is great for anyone who wants to run a business, but doesn't want to carry an inventory or handle the products.

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
My company used to run a lot of product based websites and used a variety of suppliers that drop shipped. Some of them were very professional and were diligent in branding our shipments.

Most were not that professional though. The biggest problem with drop shipping products is the customer fulfillment. Sometimes orders are not shipped when they should be, sometimes your suppliers don't have the stock and are slow to let you know. The worst is when things are shipped broken or are not what the customer was wanting.

Many of the drop shippers will not take product back. We ended up with a lot of useless items in our office. Then there was the extra convolution of customs. We're in Canada, our drop shippers and customers were in the US so we occasionally were required to pay duty on items that customers returned. These we would just abandon.

When looking for a drop shipper you need to make certain that the items you carry are always in supply. You also need to predetermine shipping costs, payment terms (better to have 30 to 90 days so you’re only sending cheques monthly), and what their return policy is.

It’s also a good idea to get samples of the products and have a branding agreement so that they are not scooping your customers.

Whitesatin

Dec 7, 2006
yakima, washington
Visit site
I am looking for a good coffee dropshipper

My name is Annalee Michael. I have just published a website selling coffee. I am currently looking for a good dropshipper. I currently have affliate programs with amazon and also barnes and noble. I would like to start increasing my sales by having a dropshipper, if anyone can help me with ideas or thoughts I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time. You can contact me via email at [email protected] .

Annalee

Evreychik1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I am currently looking for a droppshippers of espresso, coffee equipment for customers as wel as businesses. If anyone can point me in the right direction or make introduction I would greatly appreciate it.