Equipment Supplier in Mass

beans

May 28, 2004
Visit site
Could anyone recommend an espresso/coffee equipment supplier in either Mass. or southern New England area. I am looking to start a new coffee business and need everything. I would like somone local for service and training.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

dmoney

Nov 20, 2004
Visit site
your coffee shop

We have a mobile coffee shop in our area and it seems to be working okay... how did it work out for you?

Lisa

I too am looking to start an espresso business in the New England area ~ New Jersey actually :grin: . I would be interested in good roasters, suppliers, etc. in the nearby area. I've started doing some research on-line, but it is so overwhelming. And who knows who is good or not. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks ~ Lisa

angelo211

Oct 15, 2004
New York
Visit site
Equipment

I can help you out with the equipment. I have brewers by American Metal Ware and Fetco. LaMarzocco espresso machines and Mazzer grinders. The items have been used by a major coffee chain but are well maintained. They have all been tested and have a warranty.

ElPugDiablo

beans, try Espresso Plus in Medford, MA, Inter-Continental in Newington, CT, Omar, also in Newington CT, and Tata Expresso (phone company spelled it wrong) in Wethersfield, CT. I have business dealing with Tata only, and would recommand them with no hesitation. If your are looking for used equipment eBay is the best, just factor in shipping cost.

beans

May 28, 2004
Visit site
Dmoney,

Still in the planning stages of the business. Mass. is a very difficult state to do business in. My town does not allow vendors, but does allow ice cream trucks so I am working that angle. Did you buy a truck already equipped or did you design it from scratch?

ElPugDiablo and angelo211,
Thanks for the info.