Espresso/coffee drink recipe book recommendation

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Boy that's a great question...There are a ton of books out there, one that comes to mind is "The Guide to Espresso Drinks"...But personally I think you can make up a lot of drinks on your own. That's usually the best way, then you can name them yourself. You know a signature drink. Browse the net for espresso drinks, you might come up with something that way, or contact some of the major syrup companies, they usually have drink receipes. Hope this helps. Or if all else fails, send me a pm. :lol:

Strawberry78

Aug 14, 2004
Visit site
I recently bought a book at Borders called "The Espresso Bartenders Guide". There are over 600 recipes for making espresso drinks, including granitas, teas, etc. The only thing i didn't like about it was that there wasn't recipes for frappes. But otherwise i would recommend it. It has fabulous ideas for menu items.

Strawberry78

Aug 14, 2004
Visit site
Coffeeguy,
You're probrably right that frappes weren't invented yet the time of the book. The book was published in 1994...I really never was into coffee much until these past few years so you'd know more than i would.