ESPRESSO/COFFEE,SMOOTHIE TRUCK FOR SALE-BE YOUR OWN BOSS

BLENDERZ

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I’m selling my GMC espresso/coffee, smoothie truck that is self contained. Great for a starter business. Excellent gigs for –school events, parties, meetings, fundraising, weddings, anniversary, car shows and that’s just to name a few, endless opportunity. Flexiable time , be your own boss. If interested call jon @714-829-6828.pls only serious buyers only. Selling it because I want to concentrate on one business that I have build/achieve having this business. For only $35,000 obo ,you can have this beautiful truck business.

Basic Equipment

• Custom Four Door Package - EHD approved
• 2 Group Fully Automatic Espresso Machine (NSF Approved)
• Professional Grinder & Knock Box (ETL Approved)
• Commercial Refrigerator - 6.0 Cu. Ft.
• Commercial Refrigerator - 4.0 Cu. Ft.
Electrical System
• 3000 Watt Invertor System
• Hi-Amperage Fuse Protection System
• Deep Cycle Sealed Gel Cell Batteries
• 6000W Generator w/ muffler system
• Multiple Automatic Transfer Switch System
• Solar power panels
Water System
• (1) 16 gallon fresh water tank - Espresso Machine
• (1) 22 gallon fresh water tank - Hand Sink
• (1) 40 Gallon waste tank
• Shurflo 2.8 GPM pumps
• Espresso Mate Water Condition System (QC4)
• Meissner Alpha 1 Filter System (Particle Filter)
• Hansen Quick Disconnect inlet valve
Other Added Features
• Stainless Steel Sink with bar faucet
• Stainless Steel Drop in Ice Bin
• ISE W152 ( 2.5 gallon ) water heater
• Custom Cabinetry with Condiment Counter
• Stainless Steel Side Fold Down Shelves
• Six (6) Cup Holders
• Stainless Steel Towel Dispenser
• Start Up Supplies
• Pull Out Spray Wand
• Counter Top Soap Dispenser
• Full Acrylic Pastry Cases
• Air Horns - Various Themes
• Awnings (3 Doors)
• Stereo Speakers in rear
• Syrup Rack
• Magnetic Menu Board
• Blendtec EZ Blender w/ two Jars
• Rear Box Roof Vent
• RearBox Alarm System (3) Camper Doors
• Extra blentec EZ blender w/ jars and lids
• 4 ware washing sinks-self contained
• Backup camera w/ tv monitor

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Great post on what your van has to offer.... BUT posting pics would be great unless you will reply to those interested with pics via e-mail, links, etc...

Why not list brand of equipment? To say something is professional or NSF approved means little in the real world.

So only 1 grinder? No drip/brew setup? I know lots can be done with espresso to take the place of drip coffee, but it can be really hard convincing some customers of that.

What about mileage and condition of the van? After all it is the support vehicle/foundation for the entire business.

Being mobile I'll be the first to say the events you listed aren't as easy to get into as one might think. Great list of events, but still not easy to do. There are issues with different counties in each state and some don't even allow mobile vending. Then again some are fairly lenient on the idea. For any interested buyers I highly suggest checking into what your county allows and what sort of guidelines you'd have to follow. Later!

BLENDERZ

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd figure if the buyer is really interested that he/she might call for more details, pix, etc..... By the way it will ofcourse come with my present/current accounts and future gigs and leads. So the buyer will pretty much be set- up- ready to go per say.. There also Bunn coffee drip machine that will come with the truck if the price is right. I am willing to train the buyer too ofcourse if need be.,thanks.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I understand your point(s), but your current routes/gigs/leads are pretty much useless to a buyer unless they live in the same area as you currently operate in. Otherwise they must start from scratch to develop everything to their liking.

NSF approved is certainly a good thing, but not totally necessary/mandatory. What I prize more than that is the "Espresso Italiano" certification proudly displayed on the front of our machine. Later!

BLENDERZ

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all of your concerns, I think if the buyer is willing to start this type of business and buy my truck that I will do my best/part to train, share, ideas,etc. that it needs to start the business .I'm not just going to sell without any points per say.also I know how everything cost on my truck and upgrades that I have put and spent on to the truck, So I'm not too in a hurry to sell it either, just thought of just putting it out there to see if anyone is interested.I'm still by the way using this truck to generate more money. Again, thanks for your all concerns.

fortepiano50

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Interested in your truck.

Is your truck for sale? I would be very interested if you would send me some pictures. Just use my id and add the yahoo part.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Espresso Truck

What is the age of truck that you are selling? How many miles does it have on it? What is the overall condition of the truck, generator and all equipment? Where is the truck located? Please send current pics of both interior and exterior to give me a clear idea as to the overall condition.
Thanks,

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Is this truck still for sale? What year and model is the truck? How many miles are on the truck? Have you owned it since new? Who manufactured this truck? What condition is everything in? Please email me with current pictures showing the truck and the equipment.
Thanks