Espresso Machines?????? Help

lbcruz21

Feb 16, 2006
Seattle
Visit site
Hello everyone,
so this is my first time with all this but i thought who better to ask a simple question than people who are passionate about coffee? so here goes, i am looking to start a small coffee shop overseas and need to know the best 3 group espresso machine. I have no idea where to start...so can anyone help?

thanks so much!

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Perhaps you should consider contacting a supplier in your country of destination for assistance in this matter. You should make sure that whatever equipment you purchase has local technical support and parts available.

lbcruz21

Feb 16, 2006
Seattle
Visit site
thanks!

I am looking to start a shop in Guam and am thinking it will be kind of difficult to find technical support for most kinds of machines...this is why I am asking all of you. Finding suppliers might be a tricky part for me, but thank you for all your great advice!!!

lbcruz21

Feb 16, 2006
Seattle
Visit site
well you see..

I am still looking for a machine that I will be able to get maitenance done when necessary on Guam. I don't want to purchase a machine that I and no one else on the island can actually fix. Where is your range of distribution?

We mainly distribute in Mainland Indonesia- but we do sell machines as far afield as Singapore, Malaysia on a regular basis. The San Marino machines (Astoria), especially the Semis, re very,very reliable. Touch wood- but basically the only problem I have had with any of the ones I have sold was a blocked pump filter- only becuse the cafe owner had disconected the machine from the main filter and plugged it in direct to the water mains. Main water in Indonesia seems to have a high % of rat fur, mud and other nasties in in...thus the filter over the external pump quickly became blocked.

In our more remote locations (and some of the places we sell to here take 2-3 days to get to!) we provide technical training and full technicians manual with the machine...just in case!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
I don't mind people who answer posts that are over a year old. But when you provide information that doesn't even relate that post it irritates me to no end.

Did you even read this or did you just want to get your url on here? What does a La Pavoni lever machine have to do with a 3 group machine? It wouldn't be so bad if the link pointed to a 3 group La Pavoni Bar 3L.
http://www.lapavoni.com/new/prodotti_sc ... 9&lang=eng