topher1 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,991 Reaction score 81 Apr 4, 2004 #1 Easy to the pallet...you must be drinking my espresso.... :wink:
Coffee Guy New member Joined Oct 19, 2003 Messages 874 Reaction score 0 Apr 4, 2004 #2 Nah..it's gotta be mine :wink:
OP OP topher1 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,991 Reaction score 81 Apr 4, 2004 Thread starter #3 maybe its a blend of both...sigh...no mine would out shine yours
Coffee Guy New member Joined Oct 19, 2003 Messages 874 Reaction score 0 Apr 4, 2004 #4 I can't see that, it's too bright in here 8)
G Guest Guest Apr 15, 2004 #5 pallet is what goods are stacked on for fork-lift truck movement. Palate is what we allegedly taste with
pallet is what goods are stacked on for fork-lift truck movement. Palate is what we allegedly taste with
OP OP topher1 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,991 Reaction score 81 Apr 15, 2004 Thread starter #6 opps i aint to good mys spelling
V ~Velvet Darkness~ New member Joined Apr 16, 2004 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Apr 16, 2004 #7 ...when espresso is made right the taste resembles dark chocolate...
OP OP topher1 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,991 Reaction score 81 Apr 26, 2004 Thread starter #8 yawn...haha haha...I will send some...I think I want to wait till I get my 30 kilos to send you some espresso..this is going to be short...late night...and ealry morning back to work
yawn...haha haha...I will send some...I think I want to wait till I get my 30 kilos to send you some espresso..this is going to be short...late night...and ealry morning back to work
P pinellasperk New member Joined Oct 29, 2003 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Sep 16, 2004 #9 Maybe it's some of that delicious coffee that is .38 cents a pound and is made with mushrooms.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon