Ethiopian Yirgacheffe

Jeyovanyel

Aug 23, 2007
Oklahoma city
Visit site
this is my favorite and i cant seem to find it where i am currently located in hickville where everyone thinks a good cup of coffee is folgers lol.
HELP! wheres a good place to buy it online? i found a couple sights but the web pages are so poorly done i don''t feel comfortable ordering through them.
thanks.

tammy_125

Oct 18, 2007
Visit site
There''s this company in Vancouver, BC called Better Life Coffee. They have the best Ethiopian Yirg coffee that i have ever tasted. Take a look, it might be worth droping them a line.

Good luck!

cloudsipper

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Not trying to sound pretentious, but the area of Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia is being recognized as a generic region containing many smaller regions/growers. The latest is a tiny area, Biloya, which has produced some exquisite coffee. PT's coffee is offering it roasted. If you're talking about green beans, I bought Yirg Kochere from Green Bean Cooperative and I know SM has at least 2 variants. If you're not home roasting, you're missing out on the best coffee in the world. Nothing can compare to freshly roasted, properly rested, and freshly ground coffee. Period. :!: [/quote]

Chipper57

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Re:

essentialwonders said:
We are located in Ohio, provide Free Shipping and our coffee is all on sale right now, visit our website for a great cup of Ethiopian Yergacheffe

don't buy from these guys, they did not ship my beans even though they sent a email saying they did. It has been over a week now and the still have not managed to get my beans to me when I just live one state away. Now they are saying they will ship them tomorrow which is over a week after I placed the order. There customer service has been poor by my measure and there answers are always very short and not very informative when they respond to your emails.