Ethiopian Yirgacheffe

Jeyovanyel

Aug 23, 2007
Oklahoma city
Visit site
this is my favorite and i cant seem to find it where i am currently located in hickville where everyone thinks a good cup of coffee is folgers lol.
HELP! wheres a good place to buy it online? i found a couple sights but the web pages are so poorly done i don''t feel comfortable ordering through them.
thanks.

tammy_125

Oct 18, 2007
Visit site
There''s this company in Vancouver, BC called Better Life Coffee. They have the best Ethiopian Yirg coffee that i have ever tasted. Take a look, it might be worth droping them a line.

Good luck!

cloudsipper

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Not trying to sound pretentious, but the area of Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia is being recognized as a generic region containing many smaller regions/growers. The latest is a tiny area, Biloya, which has produced some exquisite coffee. PT's coffee is offering it roasted. If you're talking about green beans, I bought Yirg Kochere from Green Bean Cooperative and I know SM has at least 2 variants. If you're not home roasting, you're missing out on the best coffee in the world. Nothing can compare to freshly roasted, properly rested, and freshly ground coffee. Period. :!: [/quote]

Chipper57

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Re:

essentialwonders said:
We are located in Ohio, provide Free Shipping and our coffee is all on sale right now, visit our website for a great cup of Ethiopian Yergacheffe

don't buy from these guys, they did not ship my beans even though they sent a email saying they did. It has been over a week now and the still have not managed to get my beans to me when I just live one state away. Now they are saying they will ship them tomorrow which is over a week after I placed the order. There customer service has been poor by my measure and there answers are always very short and not very informative when they respond to your emails.

Latest posts