Exotic Coffee Anyone?

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Might I suggest you talk to Alun_Evans. I've found most people who peddle this stuff are actually pushing faked product. Now if Alun was selling it by the pound I would buy without taking a second to think twice about such a deal.

Bucket List Coffee

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
CCafe said:
Might I suggest you talk to Alun_Evans. I've found most people who peddle this stuff are actually pushing faked product. Now if Alun was selling it by the pound I would buy without taking a second to think twice about such a deal.

~~~~ Thank you for the suggestion kind sir. I would be honored to talk to Alun Evans about it. Rest assured that I am not peddling on a fake product.

bobjr

Apr 4, 2011
indonesia
Visit site
Hi lisa, I already know how early it Luwak coffee
iR.png

maram

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I come from saudi arabia and we have a special kind of coffee. It's yellowish and bitter and very strong, drunk in a tiny cups, even tinier than regular espresso cups. We usually have dates or chocolate with it

JacobDunhill

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
hey guys

Hey guys,

I aggree that Kopi Luwak is some of the best stuff on the market today, but unfortunately it is hard to find the best stuff anyway in shops. Lisa, i suggest that you try Sea Island Coffee. It's the only place i found that really hadthe high quality coffee i was looking for. Here ill give you the link, hopefully it will help you the same way it helped me.

seaislandcoffee.co.uk

Jacob D

DirtyDave

Hasn't anyone read any coffee history?!
The coffee industry has always been rife with outrageous claims and grand deceptions.
There is so much good coffee out there, I don't see why anyone would bother with this overpriced hoax.
I've consumed it, I've roasted it and I rejected it.
Beyond the justification of subjectivity, I recommend avoidance.
Pity the poor Palm Civet (blamed for the outbreak of SARS some years ago).