films about coffee

laura's

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
i'm searching for videos who explain how bean plants grow .... until the phase they are being shipped to coffee shops... thanx :)

BaristaTrainer

Oct 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Visit site
This is it: http://www.espresso101.com/item/passionateharvest

This 60-minute video is the definitive film chronicling coffee from seed to cup.

Shot in Guatemala, Brazil, Kona and Ethiopia, The The Passionate Harvest takes a detailed look at the inner workings of the diverse processes involved in coffee production, emphasizing the enormous amount of effort and care required to produce quality coffee, and highlighting some of the issues and decision points that affect final cup quality and character.

You can even have monthly/weekly showings of the video in your cafe.

BT

BaristaTrainer

Oct 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Visit site
I see what you are saying. The two blurbs from the producer and director tell more of why it was produced and what people can expect from the film, I know both put much passion in to this project. I think those two should be in the decriptive section not the review, thanks for the suggestion.

We often will show the film at CoffeeFest and other tradeshows, and the film won a platinum award at the Houston Independent Film Festival the year after it was shot.

BT