Finally have website up.

Jarafinc

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey great website I think that it looks good but have you thought about optimizing it for search engines?

check out my site and maybe you can learn some tips.. http://www.coffeebeans4u.com

just right click and view source code and check out the meta tags and tags that i used...

if you have any questions just let me know

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Michaelsan,

Good job with the web site. I bet it was a lot of work!

I was impressed with how fast your web page loads, but I must agree with a previous posting that the outbound links, on the Coffee 101 page, makes it look a bit cluttered.

Also, do you have a photo of your mobile espresso setup? I think it would be great to be able to see what it looks like when checking out the prices.

Rose

Michaelsan's

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the reply's. I have been talking with the web designer and will probably cut down on the links on the Coffee 101 page.

Pink Rose. The mobile espresso is something that is in the works. I haven't actually done one yet. I will definitely take pictures when I do. My roaster used to do them and asked me if I would be interested. He only did 1 or 2 a year so I am not expecting a huge response. I figured I would put it there since I was designing the site.

Thanks
Michael

mydarndest

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
Michaelsan -
Outgoing links are good to have.
Cramming all the content into one page is a bit much. I would never read it.
Your meta tags look good for you physical location. Could be a little more robust.
Jarafinc has a point with Optimizing your site. Look into SEO.
Not that I would use his site as a good example, but definitely something to learn from. :)

Keep changing things and adding content. The more you keep it updated... news/blog is helpful on many levels. The more you have dated info... the more relevant you look to visitors and web crawlers.

Cheers.