Finally Open!

Banannie

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Way back in January 2010 we began an extensive renovation of a 7500 sq. ft. building to house a coffee shop and motorcycle dealership. Our projections were to be open in April 2010, then July 2010. Well, it is now October 4th and we opened our doors today! Finally!

When the folks here on the forums tell you it will take 3x as much $$$ and 3x longer than you expect, believe them!

There were nightmares after nightmares trying to deal with the city, zoning, and plumbing inspectors in my area. But, when the Health Dept., Fire Dept., and Electrical Inspectors came in we had ZERO corrections to make and the inspections went off without a hitch.

Sunday we opened our doors for approx. 200 family, friends and business associates and neighbors. When the place is full it is so ALIVE and it feels great. Now, I have a real job and must go to work ~~~ and that, my friends, is a good thing!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
OMG OMG OMG!!! I love the vintage Hondas!!! Is that a 305 dream?! So sweet!! I am going to check out the rest of the pics later(roasting right now) But looks great from what I have seen..look forward to seeing them all!