First Post - looking at professional machines/grinders

KG

Feb 9, 2005
Owings Mills
Visit site
Hey Charm,

I just recently moved back from New York. I grew up in Baltimore, and I am back in b-town.

Is your store open? I am just begining to think about opening a coffee house either in Owings Mills or Westminster. I would love to come buy and see your set up.

In fact I am so far away from starting up I would even be interested in possbile job opertunities.

I got through Towson University via Starbucks (I know, I know. BUt to tell you the truth I had fun there). So Anyway, even if we could just meet up and have a cup of joe that would be great.

charmcitycoffee

Jan 28, 2005
Baltimore, MD
Visit site
Wow - thanks for all the information. I'm trying to learn as much as I can, so this is going to help.

KG - we won't be open for awhile, probably mid-May - as the lease has just been signed we're just getting ready to start construction. We've got a place in Fells Point, just east of the Whole Foods (near Fells Point Futon). The cafe will be a part of a larger business, with a focus on enviromentally responsible, sustainable, natural, organic products. With all the development happening there (condos, offices and hotels) it seemed like a natual place to open up. When we're hiring, I'll be sure to get the word out.

Thanks again!
-Amy