first step

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Today was my first Barista training!!!! :-D My respect for the Baristas, is not easy to make a good expresso. :shock: Now I understand much better all your comments :D

BaristaExpress

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
Bluecoffee are you in Denmark? I think I saw somewhere in one of your other postings thats where you said you were (but I could be wrong). And if thats correct here is something for you to check out. www.scae.com they are the same as the scaa here in America, but for you there in Europe. They might be able to help you in some other areas of training you may need. I hope I have been of some help to you bluecoffee. And congratulations.

Daniel.

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
I was in denmark five year ago, I was visiting my brother, who was working there, but I was asking about denmark and lithuania because I was working in a coffee company and I was in marketing department. I live in El Salvador, and I love coffee. :-D Now I'm not working in the coffee company but I read the coffee forum and the coffeegeek web site because I still learning about coffee. Maybe in the future I will go again to Europe, I really would like it! and I will take some barista training again. :D
I have to say that I really really impress about the Baristas, Is an Art. And the Barista have to be very careful with the coffee, all the senses are used in the process. For me, I have been the most exciting days!

And Thank you Daniel!!!!!