Fitness

SCMagi

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
I started doing fitness.At first, I took light weights in order not to get too tired and drank coffee after training.Then I started working out with dumbbells and bench press and after training I drank coffee and my heart started hurting sharply.What should I do

ThirdImpact

Apr 29, 2021
Visit site
Would you mind reading this article to find out how important it is to drink water during a workout? The essential beverage should be water during and after the workout. You can drink no more than a cup of americano after one hour when you finished the training. But, my trainer generally doesn't allow me to drink coffee. I gave up drinking coffee, almost three months. I noticed that I had terrible headaches, and I didn't know what caused them. The trainer suggested I get rid of the coffee for a while. It worked! No more headaches. I feel fantastic.

Last edited:

streem26

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Caffeine raises your blood pressure, increases your heart rate and increases your urination resulting from dehydration if you don't compensate, this is for caffeine naive people.
For people who already consume caffeine, me for example, during the when they usually consume it, the body adjusts itself so it lowers the blood pressure, lowers thr heart rate. Does it affect your workout remplate? As far as I know, no it it doesn't. Is it bad for your health to consume it after work out? Other than the side effects of caffeine itself, no it doesn't.

Last edited:

kelleylor

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
Initially, it can cause weight loss but you rapidly become tolerant and that fades. If you put a lot of cream and sugar in it, heavy consumption can cause weight gain.

Coffee is a well-known sports performance aid that may increase your strength, endurance, power, alertness, and energy levels during a workout.

stevenspear

Mar 18, 2022
Chicago, Illinois
Visit site
Would you mind reading this website to find out how important it is to drink water during a workout? The essential beverage should be water during and after the workout. You can drink no more than a cup of americano after one hour when you finished the training. But, my trainer generally doesn't allow me to drink coffee. I gave up drinking coffee, almost three months. I noticed that I had terrible headaches, and I didn't know what caused them. The trainer suggested I get rid of the coffee for a while. It worked! No more headaches. I feel fantastic.
Most likely it's just a coincidence. Drinking coffee within reasonable limits cannot harm the body.
Headache after coffee can be triggered by the following situations: either after drinking too much coffee or after a partial cessation of drinking coffee. In both cases, a person, as a rule, experiences not only pain in the head area, but also a general sluggish state of the body.

Last edited:

Ronaldooo

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
I have decided I am sick of looking like a twig and I would like to get a bigger butt (I follow the recommendations given in this article https://betterme.world/articles/how-long-does-it-take-for-your-butt-to-grow/). I have always been skinny due to gastric problems and gaining weight just doesn't work for me because I can't keep up with the calories. My butt is pretty much non-existent but id like to work on it. So I started a fitness route

Last edited:

ErinKeegan

May 3, 2022
Australia
Visit site
Oh I did the same I made some cardio training on my bike for about an hour and drank coffee, then I felt something in my chest. I stopped doing it. I would recommend that you stop working out and drinking coffee, and rest until you can see a doctor. It's important to listen to your body and take any symptoms seriously. Your health should always be your top priority.