For Sale: 3 Kilo - US Roaster Corp - Coffee Roaster

WadBall

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]If you are looking for a solid, well built coffee roaster to start a coffee company, add a shop roaster to your coffee shop, or start roasting as a hobby, then this is the roaster for you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This 3-kilo US Roaster Corp roaster was built in 2006 and is still running like new. I am the 3rd owner to have this roaster. The first owner used it for his coffee shop for a few years. He sold it to the second owner in AZ who used it for about 3 months in his home as a hobby. I bought the roaster from him in late 2016 and used it for about a year trying to start my own coffee roasting company.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I haven't been using the roaster for the last 2 years since we shut down the company and I have just got around to selling it online. After you buy this roaster you will still be able to get excellent customer service from US Roaster Corp. You can call them and they will give you great tips on how to use the roaster, or help on how install it in your home. They offer great service to anyone who owns one of their machines.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The roaster is in great condition! I added some upgrades to the roaster including new and better thermocouples to track both bean temp and environmental temp more accurately on a software like Artisan. I also have some other great equipment you can purchase as well if you are interested (bean storage, scales, coffee grinder, automatic bag heat sealer).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pictures can be viewed here: [/FONT]sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/hvo/d/san-diego-3-kilo-us-roaster-corp-coffee/7059869967.html[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]