For Sale: 30 Kilo Roaster And Supporting Equipment. (Group 3)

Karl O

Sep 28, 2021
Folsom CA
Visit site
If the machine is still available for purchase, can you send me more info like the year of production, gas or propane, and condition of the equipment.
The machine was sold in late December 2021. All 3 roasters that were listed for sale were bought as a group. The roasters were shipped out of our warehouse in late January 2022.
The new owner may not want to keep the 30 Kilo roaster??
The 30 Kilo unit is a natural gas-Garanti Roaster. I believe it is the Atlantica 30 model?
US Roasters added a control panel to the unit in 2002?
It was last running fine in 2009 when it was purchased by us but we never hooked up the unit since we never roasted less than 60 Kilos at a time. It was part of a total factory equipment purchase by our company in 2009.
Karl

Karl O

Sep 28, 2021
Folsom CA
Visit site
Hello Karl O,

Is the roaster still for sale? Please post a message here to give us an update.

Thanks.

~ Rose
The machine was sold in late December 2021. All 3 roasters that were listed for sale were bought as a group. The roasters were shipped out of our warehouse in late January 2022.
The new owner may not want to keep the 30 Kilo roaster??
The 30 Kilo unit is a natural gas-Garanti Roaster. I believe it is the Atlantica 30 model?
US Roasters added a control panel to the unit in 2002?
It was last running fine in 2009 when it was purchased by us but we never hooked up the unit since we never roasted less than 60 Kilos at a time. It was part of a total factory equipment purchase by our company in 2009.
All the other items listed for sale were also purchased at the same time as the above roasters

Karl