FOR SALE: 6 Kilo Roaster with roast logging/profiling and automation system

kduvy

Sep 13, 2020
St Petersburg, FL
Visit site
For Sale: Roaster Dynamics 6-kilo roaster, with roast profile automation
Asking $30,000 for all.

It's a fantastic machine (<50 hrs on it) and can be run manually or with full automation. The system is smart enough to run per your designated temperatures, or it can follow a programmed roast profile/curve. Runs on a 110V, plus propane. Very economical.
Great for a cafe, or micro-roaster startup.

Roaster Detail
  • RD 6 kilo coffee roaster
  • Dell touchscreen laptop with data logging and roast automation software - Profiling Dynamics control system
  • USB security key (prevents unauthorized use of roaster)
  • Operator cabinet (controller)
  • Chaff collection system
  • Exhaust ductwork/piping, including all clamps and stack cover
  • All paddles, lights, sensors, wires, piping, and system manual are included.
Manufacturer description for RD-3/6: https://roasterdynamics.com/equipment/
(photos of actual machine below - black and stainless steel version)

The roaster is located in St Petersburg, FL. It has been loaded on a pallet, ready for pickup. All other equipment/ parts are also ready to go.

Pickup / Shipping
If you cannot do a local pickup, then I'll get you a quote to have it crated and shipped to your location.

Attachments

• IMG_3906.JPG
    IMG_3906.JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    860.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3675.JPG
    IMG_3675.JPG
    865 KB · Views: 34

Ajaarn

Nov 5, 2021
Central Mexico
Visit site
For Sale: Roaster Dynamics 6-kilo roaster, with roast profile automation
Asking $30,000 for all.

It's a fantastic machine (<50 hrs on it) and can be run manually or with full automation. The system is smart enough to run per your designated temperatures, or it can follow a programmed roast profile/curve. Runs on a 110V, plus propane. Very economical.
Great for a cafe, or micro-roaster startup.

Roaster Detail
  • RD 6 kilo coffee roaster
  • Dell touchscreen laptop with data logging and roast automation software - Profiling Dynamics control system
  • USB security key (prevents unauthorized use of roaster)
  • Operator cabinet (controller)
  • Chaff collection system
  • Exhaust ductwork/piping, including all clamps and stack cover
  • All paddles, lights, sensors, wires, piping, and system manual are included.
Manufacturer description for RD-3/6: https://roasterdynamics.com/equipment/
(photos of actual machine below - black and stainless steel version)

The roaster is located in St Petersburg, FL. It has been loaded on a pallet, ready for pickup. All other equipment/ parts are also ready to go.

Pickup / Shipping
If you cannot do a local pickup, then I'll get you a quote to have it crated and shipped to your location.
Hi kduvy, is the roaster still available for sale?

Ajaarn

Nov 5, 2021
Central Mexico
Visit site
Hi kduvy,

If possible, can we re-schedule our zoom for later this week? I have some repairs going on in my home. And at the moment, I think the noise is too much for our call to be productive (I think there is way too much construction noise in the background). Maybe Thursday or Friday?

Latest posts