FOR SALE: Ambex YM-15 Roaster

Ambex4sale

Nov 24, 2019
Visit site
Hi Coffee Enthusiasts and Entrepreneurs,

I am selling a 15 Kilo Ambex Roaster with only 20 hours of working use. The perfect roaster for a small and medium scale roasting business, start up or serious coffee roasting clubs that want absolute control of their roast!

The AMBEX YM-15 utilizes impinged jet atmospheric gas burners for a cleaner, more precise roasting environment. Independent roasting and cooling allow for continuous, consistent performance, reducing overall operation time. This machine is able to take in natural gas or propane, it is currently with the propane kit installed and can be used with a propane tank or source for mobility.

Technical Information:

Input batch capacity: 33 lbs
Maximum batches per hour: 4
Motors: 4
Power: 110V - 60 Hz - 30 A (220 V - 50 HZ Available)
BTU's: 100,000
Dimensions:57" x 27" x 70" (144.8 cm x 68.6 cm x 177.8 cm)
Weight: 720 lbs (330 kg)

Local pick up please. Pallet Jack included and the roaster is already conveniently on a pallet. It's HEAVY! Lift gate is a must. The machine is currently located and stored indoors in Orlando, Florida. See pictures attached. Asking Price $14,900/OBO canperco at msn .com

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Ambex4sale,

Please post a message here when your Ambex YM-15 Roaster is sold.

Judging from your user name, I'm guessing you won't be staying around the Coffee Forum after it's sold. Am I right?

Thanks,

~Rose

Ambex4sale

Nov 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello Ambex4sale,

Please post a message here when your Ambex YM-15 Roaster is sold.

Judging from your user name, I'm guessing you won't be staying around the Coffee Forum after it's sold. Am I right?

Thanks,

~Rose

I will. Actually, been a long time observer/reader and couldn't think of a good name. I have exported and imported coffee worldwide and coffee is my life.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I will. Actually, been a long time observer/reader and couldn't think of a good name. I have exported and imported coffee worldwide and coffee is my life.

It would have been much better if you had selected a different user name. Now, you're stuck with Ambex4sale - even after it's sold.

How is it going? Is it sold yet??

tonewheel

Feb 5, 2020
Maryland
Visit site
Hello
I was wondering how much noise a roaster like this makes during full operation. I'm currently using a fluid bed roaster with a big exhaust fan that makes a decent racket outside of the building. Would a drum system have a similar noise level?
thanks

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
ToneWheel, The 15 kilo isn't that loud. I have had them in retail spots and it really didn't bother the guests. Doing dark roast can get a wee bit smokey.

tree

Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
do you have this machine yet??

Hello is this machine available yet?
Hi Coffee Enthusiasts and Entrepreneurs,

I am selling a 15 Kilo Ambex Roaster with only 20 hours of working use. The perfect roaster for a small and medium scale roasting business, start up or serious coffee roasting clubs that want absolute control of their roast!

The AMBEX YM-15 utilizes impinged jet atmospheric gas burners for a cleaner, more precise roasting environment. Independent roasting and cooling allow for continuous, consistent performance, reducing overall operation time. This machine is able to take in natural gas or propane, it is currently with the propane kit installed and can be used with a propane tank or source for mobility.

Technical Information:

Input batch capacity: 33 lbs
Maximum batches per hour: 4
Motors: 4
Power: 110V - 60 Hz - 30 A (220 V - 50 HZ Available)
BTU's: 100,000
Dimensions:57" x 27" x 70" (144.8 cm x 68.6 cm x 177.8 cm)
Weight: 720 lbs (330 kg)

Local pick up please. Pallet Jack included and the roaster is already conveniently on a pallet. It's HEAVY! Lift gate is a must. The machine is currently located and stored indoors in Orlando, Florida. See pictures attached. Asking Price $14,900/OBO canperco at msn .com

View attachment 10278View attachment 10279View attachment 10280

Chase31

May 14, 2021
Visit site
Inquiring on the 15k Ambex roaster. If still available for purchase, I’d like to learn more about the machine. I live in Louisiana and I can pickup. email: cuccerrescoffee.com Thank you for your time, stay safe.