For Sale: Diedrich IR-3 roaster, afterburner plus ductwork

artemiscoffee

Sep 24, 2008
Indianapolis
Visit site
Diedrich IR-3 (3kg) Coffee Roaster – Digital bean temp. Color is Hunter Green. This machine was purchased used from Diedrich less than 2 years ago.
Diedrich Catalytic Oxidizer (Afterburner) - Fuel Efficient. Color is Hunter Green. Only a 1 1/2 yrs old. Lightly used. This would make a great machine for your coffee shop or to startup your roasting business.
Beautiful Hunter Green matched set!
3 sections of ductwork, brackets for ceiling and rods to support stack over the afterburner included. Chimney thimble on top section of ductwork. This is the appropriate ductwork that costs big bucks new. Also included are a few cleaning tools to help you keep your roaster clean and prevent fires.
Asking $16,500.00 Located in Indianapolis, an easy drive from many places. Photos available upon request.

lookinmt

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
oxidizer?

Hello,

I posted this in the other forum under roasting.

Is the oxidizer still available?

If so, please reply to this post and let me know how to get a hold of you.

Thanks!

artemiscoffee

Sep 24, 2008
Indianapolis
Visit site
regarding the IR-3 roaster and afterburner

Hi,
I didn't get an automatic message for this so sorry for the delay.
As of today I am working on a deal to install this in our shop after all.
If that falls through (the last person was cost prohibitive) I will contact you through a private message.
thanks for you interest.

artemiscoffee

Sep 24, 2008
Indianapolis
Visit site
Roaster is no longer for sale

The roaster and afterburner were finally installed in our shop and I am learning to roast on something bigger than a Hearthware or an Alpenrost.
Thanks for the inquiries!