For Sale: Diedrich IR-3 roaster, afterburner plus ductwork

artemiscoffee

Sep 24, 2008
Indianapolis
Visit site
I saw the sticky that said post in Business to business so I did. I noticed there were several for sale items here so I am posting again to make sure it could be seen by those who might be interested.

Diedrich IR-3 (3kg) Coffee Roaster – Digital bean temp. Color is Hunter Green. This machine was purchased used from Diedrich less than 2 years ago. Roaster is the floor model and has the cooling tray with the stirring vanes.
Diedrich Catalytic Oxidizer (Afterburner) - Fuel Efficient. Color is Hunter Green. Only a 1 1/2 yrs old. Lightly used. This would make a great machine for your coffee shop or to startup your roasting business.
Beautiful Hunter Green matched set!
3 sections of ductwork, brackets for ceiling and rods to support stack over the afterburner included. Chimney thimble on top section of ductwork. This is the appropriate positive pressure ductwork that costs big bucks new. Also included are a few cleaning tools to help you keep your roaster clean and prevent fires.
Asking $16,500.00 Located in Indianapolis, an easy drive from many places. Photos available upon request. :D

artemiscoffee

Sep 24, 2008
Indianapolis
Visit site
Roaster is no longer for sale

The roaster and afterburner were finally installed in our shop and I am learning to roast on something bigger than a Hearthware or an Alpenrost.
Thanks for the inquiries!