💵 For Sale For sale: Huky 500T with cyclone chaff collection and Variac and Behmor 2000ab

Llamarebel

Jul 23, 2021
Visit site
As mentioned in the title, Huky 500t working great for sale, only selling to upgrade to Buckeye BC2. Behmor same story, maybe 10 pounds roasted on the Behmor. Located near Lancaster PA, no shipping. $1500 OBO for the Huky, $350 OBO for the Behmor. I'll work on pictures, but you can PM me for pics emailed as well.

Cafeelpadrote

May 11, 2022
New York
Visit site
As mentioned in the title, Huky 500t working great for sale, only selling to upgrade to Buckeye BC2. Behmor same story, maybe 10 pounds roasted on the Behmor. Located near Lancaster PA, no shipping. $1500 OBO for the Huky, $350 OBO for the Behmor. I'll work on pictures, but you can PM me for pics emailed as well.
This still for sale ? I’m in NY

BradW.

May 8, 2023
NYC
Visit site
Is the Huky still for sale??