FOR SALE: Huky 500T

liquidtear

Nov 25, 2021
Albuquerque, NM
Visit site
Huky 500T with a max of 5 roasts. I really enjoyed roasting on it but just don't have the time as I'm starting a new company and could use the money invested in it. This has everything you need and some custom mods to mount the RTDs. Specs below

Ordered: Oct. 5th, 2021

Solid Drum, Propane IR Stove, Exhaust hood, Extra Tray, Extra Fan, Extra Funnel, 3mm BT, ET, MET probes

Phidget RTDs and all supporting electronics
Variac Included

I have pictures but the current one I tried attaching was too large... can DM separately if looking for pictures. Thanks!

Looking to get 1800 OBO

TruWtrBoy

Dec 14, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Visit site
Huky 500T with a max of 5 roasts. I really enjoyed roasting on it but just don't have the time as I'm starting a new company and could use the money invested in it. This has everything you need and some custom mods to mount the RTDs. Specs below

Solid Drum, Propane IR Stove, Exhaust hood, Extra Tray, Extra Fan, Extra Funnel, 3mm BT, ET, MET probes

Variac Included

I have pictures but the current one I tried attaching was too large... can DM separately if looking for pictures. Thanks!

Looking to get 1800 OBO
Is this still available?

TXDOODLEDAD

Feb 28, 2022
Texas
Visit site

Variac Included

Looking to get 1800 OBO
Hello liquidtear, good luck to you on your new business!! I would love to see some pictures and see if it is still available.