FOR SALE: Mill City 1KG Roaster

coletownsend

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
Selling a Mill City 1KG Roaster for $6k and the 1KG Mill City Roaster venting kit for $500. The roaster is in great condition, has been used approximately 10hrs/week for 8 months with flawless operation. The roaster is red and includes the phidgets, probes and is set-up for propane use. We are selling the roaster because we recently upgraded to the Mill City 6KG Roaster and use that full time now. Please contact me directly at 602-708-1182 or through email at [email protected] and I can send pictures or FaceTime to do a walkthrough of the roaster in use.

Clay Coffee Picture.jpg

Last edited:

GADRAMEL

Jan 3, 2022
Puerto Rico
Visit site
Selling a Mill City 1KG Roaster for $6k and the 1KG Mill City Roaster venting kit for $500. The roaster is in great condition, has been used approximately 10hrs/week for 8 months with flawless operation. The roaster is red and includes the phidgets, probes and is set-up for propane use. We are selling the roaster because we recently upgraded to the Mill City 6KG Roaster and use that full time now. Please contact me directly at 602-708-1182 or through email at [email protected] and I can send pictures or FaceTime to do a walkthrough of the roaster in use.

View attachment 10766
the roaster still on sale?