For Sale: Philips LatteGo 3200 super-automatic espresso machine

• Thread starter Deleted member 39056
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39056

Purchased in Oct 2020 from Seattle Coffee Works
Has a 2-year warranty (good through Oct 2022)
Looks and works great!
Asking $300 plus shipping (it will be well-packed).
This machine sells for $799 new, so at this price, I think it's quite a good deal.

We are selling this because my folks just bought us a different high-end expensive espresso machine for our anniversary, and how can we pass that up? (Although I am sorry to see this go, it's been a rock star of a unit!)

The intuitive control panel makes it amazingly easy to make great coffee and espresso drinks
Has the innovative LatteGo system -- the easiest to use and easiest to clean the milk container
Uses whole beans, grinds them on-demand using a quality ceramic burr grinder
Also has the ability to use pre-ground coffee as well.
Generous water receptacle means you don't have to refill it so often
Makes latte macchiato, espresso, cappuccino, americano, coffee, and even dispenses hot water.
Has a great AquaClean filter system (replacements are available on Amazon) so you can use regular tap water, it absorbs the minerals and filters out impurities for great tasting coffee without the need to descale the unit very often.

I'll also include all of the accessories and extras that I have for it -- descaling product and brew unit lubrication goo, and of course the manual. Assured that the unit will be well packed for shipping...

I have maintained the unit (which is easy) according to manufacturer's specifications.
It looks and works great, and easily produces consistent and great tasting coffee drinks.

Last edited by a moderator: