FOR SALE: Royal 5 Roaster- Completely Restored

TSDD24

Dec 11, 2017
Hudson MA
Visit site
I have a Royal 5 roaster that is fully functional and has been completely restored. This unit is currently set up as shelled peanut roaster with a 25-pound capacity, cooling bin included, has original identification plate from the manufacturer with a serial number 3224. Peanut nut sign on the top lights up, runs on propane, belts are made of leather, the only modification is the unit is mobile meaning that unit can easily be moved by one person. Will deliver anywhere in New England at no charge. Outside of New England, the buyer would be responsible for shipping. I have pictures for anyone that is truly interested. The looks alone of this unit will draw attention along with the intense smell of roasted peanuts. Asking price is $7500 the unit is one best I have on line.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello TSDD24,

How much are you asking for your roaster? If you have any photos to share with us, it would be very helpful if you could post them as soon as possible.

Also, please post a message here when your roaster is sold.

Thanks,
Rose

Fpeck2

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a Royal 5 roaster that is fully functional and has been completely restored. This unit is currently set up as shelled peanut roaster with a 25-pound capacity, cooling bin included, has original identification plate from the manufacturer with a serial number 3224. Peanut nut sign on the top lights up, runs on propane, belts are made of leather, the only modification is the unit is mobile meaning that unit can easily be moved by one person. Will deliver anywhere in New England at no charge. Outside of New England, the buyer would be responsible for shipping. I have pictures for anyone that is truly interested. The looks alone of this unit will draw attention along with the intense smell of roasted peanuts

I am interested and would like some info. Thank You!!

TSDD24

Dec 11, 2017
Hudson MA
Visit site
Hello Rose,

For some reason, it's not allowing me to upload and pictures? They are all jpg do you have an email that I could use to send the pictures to send you?

Steve

TSDD24

Dec 11, 2017
Hudson MA
Visit site
Hello Rose,

For some reason, it's not allowing me to upload and pictures? They are all jpg do you have an email that I could use to send the pictures to send you?

Steve