FOR SALE: San Franciscan SF-1 - Black/Brass + USB Port (Excellent Condition, $8k)

coffee26

Feb 13, 2018
Visit site
Selling my SF-1 coffee roaster. In excellent condition, black / brass color combo, includes USB port for roasting software (ie. Cropster), propane. Well-maintained and only ever used to roast lighter roasts.

INCLUDES: metal food-grade stand, propane tank, 40+ lbs of specialty coffee (30 lbs washed Ethiopia, 10+ lbs natural Guatemala), 6+ food-grade buckets, a few spare SF-1 parts, & brushes to clean the roaster. This is a self-contained coffee setup, and you'll be up-and-running upon purchase.

Price is firm (I know what I have), local pickup only (San Diego). I have the original invoice (it was purchased new on 6/30/2016), bill of landing, and a few spare parts.

DM with questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• Image-1 (3).jpg
    Image-1 (3).jpg
    181 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:

llugguss

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
Oh, I dream it's true. I like it and I'd like to buy it. Especially considering the fact that this is much cheaper than the usual price. I was somehow even thinking about still buying this at the price of a new thing, but so far I can't afford it, because last month there were already unforeseen spending in the form of a Jeda USB Hub. I doubted for a long time whether I should buy it, but ultimately decided after reading a very useful article graydonschwartz.com/jeda-usb-hub-vs-taptes-usb-hub/, So let me know if there's any news!

Last edited by a moderator:

abellay

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
Oh, I dream it's true. I like it and I'd like to buy it. Especially considering the fact that this is much cheaper than the usual price. I was somehow even thinking about still buying this at the price of a new thing, but so far I can't afford it, because last month there were already unforeseen spending in the form of a Jeda USB Hub. I doubted for a long time whether I should buy it, but ultimately decided after reading a very useful article at graydonschwartz.com, . So let me know if there's any news!

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: