Franke Flair steam and hot water wand blocked

KofeR

Nov 26, 2012
IRE
Visit site
Hi all,
I have a Franke Flair, it was in bits, never seen a coffee machine in this horrible condition, got it for 120 euro, even this price was to high compared with the sate of it.. I rebuilt it from scratch...all valves full of corrosion, took it one by one and cleaned and put them back. I put a lot of work in it to keep it down the cost of some parts which otherwise had to be replaced. It is running great, the only issue I am having and I can not find any way to fix, the hot water & steam wand both shows the message as blocked. It seems that the coffee machine was in a place where both were disable due to safety issues. The official answer is Terminal 3000 device, the only device can unblock it. The cost is higher than purchasing a used main board. I tried to check which electronic part is storing the settings to replace it....is not that easy like a PC to clear the CMOS settings to default. Any help is appreciated.

KofeR

Nov 26, 2012
IRE
Visit site
Hi, just now noticed your message, no, it is the same, both are blocked. I just sold the old brother of it Franke Saphira, now Flair is active. I have to find a way to unblock the two options, not so many resources/help on line in this regard.