free coffee sample sites

kankandance

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Does anyone actually try samples of those websites that offer free coffee samples?

such as: freecoffee.tk

I was just wondering if it was worth the time to submit my address in the site and wait till it comes to the door.

AND... I'm afraid of tasting horrible coffee :lol: yuck. I'm the type of person that usual sticks to one brand lol.

I'd love to hear your input on this!

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
Well... I personally think that the freecoffee.tk site sucks! Alot of links took me nowhere, not much content and it was hard to navigate.

Neat idea though, too bad We've already done it with www.coffeesamples.com where we try to keep your information private and not sending you away to some forms on other random sites.

But y'know you cannot take my word for it, since I do run a free coffee samples website. My opinion may be biased. :)

I visited freecoffee.tk last night and had some of the same concerns. First off is ".tk" sounds like a spam site run out of a former Soviet republic. Turkistan? Who knows. I'm not going to give any personal information to something that doesn't pass the sniff test, even for the promise of free coffee. There are enough identity theft issues in the news that it just doesn't seem worth it to me, especially on a site that looks fly by night.

Boaz Bagbag

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I totaly agree here with you site from Turkistan? identity theft is an issue. But how are all the big coprs. dealing with the third world countries like Kenya, Ethiopia, Guatemala etc. it is very well known that all the major coffee plantations located in these countries...

Anyway, I never knew that Turkistan was into coffee.. LOL

-- Regards,