Free CoffeeForums T-Shirt - Post 100 Messages!

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
CoffeeForums.com wants to congratulate those members who make it over 100 posts. Once you have reached a post count of over 100 you are entitled to a free CoffeeForums.com t-shirt. Simply send a private message to CoffeeLover with your name, address, post count and t-shirt size and we will get it shipped out to you asap. Want to see the t-shirt?

http://www.coffeeforums.com/supporter.php

You can still obtain a t-shirt, just start posting to the forums!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Hey coffee guy...you can get a shirt by supporting the people at coffeeforums.com...they sent me a shirt as thanks for the support. :wink:

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
Cool, I look forward to advertising for the forums by wearing a shirt once I hit my quota for post on this forum. I find this forum and others a wealth of information from all the people that support this forum.

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
Rowley said:
freshroast said:
Cool, I look forward to advertising for the forums by wearing a shirt once I hit my quota for post on this forum. I find this forum and others a wealth of information from all the people that support this forum.

You can always become an official supporter by donating to coffee forums :)

I read at one time if your a supporter you are able to go into areas of the forum non-supports can't go...what type of threads are they? Meaning what is in the areas of the forum non-members such as myself can't get into at the moment?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
sorry it is a secret....only suporters know..just kidding...where did you read that? I haven't seen anything different...well except this really cool shirt 8)