Free Samples of roasted Sumatra Bean

lennyhalim

Mar 9, 2004
Visit site
I have free samples of some roasted Sumatra Bean. If you would like to give me your opinion on the beans, I will be happy to post it to your address. I am currently in Australia where I import directly all the beans from North Sumatra.

gwaka

Mar 16, 2004
Visit site
Coffee Sample

Would love to try a sample.
I wl give U an honest opininion shortly as I import coffee myself to India

Please send me the sample to
Gaurav Arya
Damodar khetsey
15 Burjorji Bharucha marg
Mumbai 400023, INDIA

For my testing purposes pls send me atleast 56 grammes - also what grind to give to bring out best flavour

Gaurav

How many readers think Sumatra Mandehling coffee comes from "West central Sumatra.... near the port of Padang"? I do not know how many times I have read this exact line on websites around the place.... I am wondering where this information came from...and how it has seemed to have become fact! Mandailing is actually a name given to a tribal group in Sumatra. These people inhabit a large area... Legend has it that "Mandehling" came from a misunderstanding between a buyer and a retailer during WW2. True Mandehlings come from North Sumatra, not the western province of the island. Yeah... I know its nit-picking, but for those of you who have been there you will know we are talking a big difference in geography, terrain and physical distance.